Thursday, December 28, 2006

Marching towards 2007

Want to take a second and say thanks for stopping by this year to keep up with me, the family and all kinds of wacky things along the way.

I know I get a little incensed over certain sports things from time to time and I appreciate your indulgence.

Over the next year, I will keep up with my posts about many different topics. One of the topics I will be speaking about is my new world at GCI Group. I am part of a global public relations company that is filled with tons of great people. I honestly haven't been surrounded by such good people since my days at USA Today and I am having a blast working on all different kinds of accounts.

Best part of my gig is that I get to work on our Digital Media practice and get to work with Paul Walker. He has his own blog about Digital Media and all the great things going on in the DM world called The Zone Read. Check it out when you get a chance.

So - if anyone out there needs any PR services - we are your folks. Offices around the world with wonderful people and great capabilities.

That's it for now. I am going to try and update the posts on a daily basis - so check me out and let your friends in on this crazy world. If you have topics for me - let me know what you want to talk about.

Until then - wishing you and yours a wonderful, safe, healthy and peaceful New Year.

2 comments:

Katie Green said...

Well, if it isnt another GCI blogger...how exciting! I found you -- although by way of Pauls blog.

I am a GCI Austinite, and we have really cherished having Paul around to show us how to show our clients what it means to have a presence in the world of 'new media'.

Come visit the Austin office, and dont forget to say hi to Paul's office neighbor, ME!

JB said...

Hey Katie - think I met you when I was there for Digital Media meetings in Sept/Oct. I will be back in January and I will make sure to stop by. Glad you found me - sorry I can't help you get an IPod! Have a great New Year!