Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm going mobile ....

Hey gang - sorry I have been swamped at work this week. Just been fun times in Hotlanta.

That being said, I have found a new way to stay in touch with y'all on this blog. I am not able to shoot a post from my phone to the blog and have it post. It's just awesome technology that is going to make my ranting and raving from airports fun, fun, fun.

Anyway - hope all is well in your world. I lost Texas in my Final Four - but my other three are going strong.

The Atlanta Thrashers are heading down the backstretch and unless they don't show up to play the games, they should make the playoffs.

But the thing I still can't believe is that my old pal Jeff Jackson in South Bend, Indiana has turned Notre Dame into a legitimate title contender in two years. It's just wild. Imagine if he had a building and facilities? Scary what that man can do on a college campus. He's one of the best people, never mind, coaches I know.

That's it. More later - from my phone!

No comments: