Thursday, June 21, 2007

Still the one

Got to watch AFI's Top 100 movies of all-time last night. It had been updated from 10 years ago when the first did the list.

There were many things that I questioned on the list - like why 12 Angry Men and the Shawshank Redemption weren't higher. But I will not, cannot and never will argue with the top three chosen:

1 CITIZEN KANE
2 THE GODFATHER
3 CASABLANCA

To me - you can throw them all in a mixer and I would have no issues any which way. These are by and far the best and I watch them every time they come on the dish. Matter of fact, I think I can say that about all of the top 10. I can't help myself.

The list is very interesting and it's wild to see the new additions and what fell. Some of it shocks me. To check out the full list, go to the AFI website .

Also - did anyone notice that Sammy Sosa hit his 600th home run last night? He might be a Hall of Famer - but he won't be on the first ballot for sure.

Best video of the week - Mike and Mike in the Morning - Mike Greenberg milking a cow from Stew Leonard's on set. Just classic.

No comments: