Friday, May 04, 2007

Pick of the litter

Opinions are like butts - everyone has one ...

I have always loved the pony's - for years friends and I have picked the Triple Crown races and see how we do.

This year - with my own blog, why not throw it out there to be either brilliant or dumb. Either way, I am used to the tag thrown on me.

For the record - I love going with jockeys that know how to win and have won big races - with that as my caveat here's what I am going with for the Queen's visit to Churchill Downs.

Win - Circular Quay
Place - Nobiz Like Showbiz
Show - Street Sense

Upset special pickStormello – 30-1 - There's something about this horse that is screaming at me as a Barbaro type of horse....

As for the big fight, and it's been a while since we have had a good one. My heart tells me Oscar De La Hoya can win, but my head tells me to pick Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

I like him to win in 7 by TKO. He's got a lot of built up tension from family garbage and I think he takes it out on Oscar.

No comments: