Thursday, October 25, 2007

Delta Does It Again

Well - back at Hartsfield and heading to Orlando for two days of shooting at Red Lobster. First trip since we added Benji to the house - see how that all goes....

Standing at A-18 waiting for my 767 to take me down to the Big O and I look at the upgrade list. There are 24 seats - surely I would have a fighters chance, right?

Not only are there no seats available to upgrade, BUT I am still number 24 on the list to upgrade.

Huh? If it weren't Delta, it would make no sense.

They never cease to amaze me and make me laugh at them every time I fly them.

Great night for the Red Sox. Josh Beckett is just unreal. When he has the curveball going - he's unhittable. Huge game tonight - if Curt Schilling wins, Big Papi can take the next two games off and rest his knee with no DH.

No comments: