Friday, October 19, 2007

Dog-Gone Great Deal!

Vick's Sugarloaf estate on market for $4.5 million
By Richard Eldredge, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Benched Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick has listed his lakefront Sugarloaf Country Club estate on the market for $4.5 million.

According to a listing posted at Realtor.com, the Duluth property has seven bedrooms and 8.5 baths and has an estimated monthly mortgage payment of $23,206.

According to Gwinnett County property records, Vick purchased the home at 2927 Darlington Run in April of 2005 for $3.7 million.

His yearly tax bill on the 1.5-acre estate? $26,720.


The funnier part is that I am sure Bob Hartley's house will be for sale there soon as well. If you wait until June, might be one more from the Thrashers organization you can get as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. yeah so I looked up vicks house too, I dont know about you but I woulnd't be caught dead paying 4.5 mill for his house...and dont know who would. Thats what happens when the media paints you as the sum of the earth. Check out the value estimation this site game http://www.housefront.com/2021022....less thatn what he paid for it HA

Anonymous said...

I would buy this house in a heartbeat. It is gorgeous! Who cares if Michael Vick is the seller? I know I don't care.