Friday, April 13, 2007

Another good Friday

OK the Thrashers lost and I am upset about it, but we went to the doctor today and Barkan number three will be here in mid-October. Very exciting news ... E feels well and all looked good at the doctor.

Thrashers game two is Saturday at 3 and I am taking my dad - not sure who he is rooting for. The question is will Marian Hossa and Ilya Kovalchuk score a goal before I get a boy! I'd say the odds are usually favoring the Thrashers, but ya never know after last night.

Don Imus gets fired - which is not a great loss for most of us - BUT let it be said it wasn't for his comments as much as those comments took money out of his employers pockets. He's been saying this garbage for years - not because Rev. Al and Jesse complain, he's out. Rev. Al - don't make ANY mistakes on your air.

Have a great weekend all - hope it warms up for those of you in the snowbelt...

No comments: