Monday, April 02, 2007

We're passin-over the game...

Whoever put the title game tonight need to check the Jewish calendar. Passover begins at sundown and while I won't be at the game, I guarantee you that many will be there in attendance.

Obviously it's up to the individual to make the decision on what to do, but as much as I would like to go, it would set a horrible example to my children. Plus, my wife would kill me. So, dinner with the family at my in-laws house and hopefully we will be done in time to watch.

Florida vs. Ohio State - if the refs let them play (unlike both games on Saturday) this could be a good match up. Florida killed OSU earlier this year in Gainesville. That being said, this isn't the same Buckeye team. They are no doubt better - but it won't matter except in keeping the game close. The Gators came back for this reason and they won't be denied. Probably be a double digit win....

Now the question I have is - who had the better Nike uniforms - http://systemofdress.com/ - check out the site and let me know. GCI is working with Nike and we put together this site for them.

Baseball season is back ... can't believe it. Can this be the Cubbies year? Finally? Please??? Well it started off on the right foot - the Tribune Company is being sold. Could this be a sign from above?

On the ironic part of my life ... is it me, or is it funny that the Rangers beating the Leafs last night in NYC clinched a playoff spot for the Thrashers. Their first ever...

Have a great week - let's be safe out there....

No comments: